‘The machine that goes beep’ – ‘the secret to surviving surgery in a little yellow box’ – whatever you want to call a pulse oximeter, two things are certain: it makes surgery safer, and it’s missing from more than 70,000 operating rooms around the world.
This small machine clips onto your finger and calculates the amount of oxygen in your blood stream. It sounds an alarm as soon as it detects the slightest change.
When your body can’t breathe, it’s just minutes before organ failure, brain injury and death. An oximeter makes the difference between emergency action and ‘too late’ – and Lifebox® is the only NGO working to put one into every single operating room around the world.
- Light and compact handheld design
- High resolution, 2.4” color display
- Rotating screen for maximum clarity
- Uses AA size alkaline or rechargeable batteries Supplied with clip and case to attach to pillow Universal and Paediatric probes
- Visual & sound alarms
- IPX1 level protection against liquids